This policy DOES NOT apply to information collected offline, through any other apps or websites (including websites you may access through the Services) or by any third party. These other websites, apps or third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information through them.
2. Children Under the Age of 13 in USA and Canada and Under the age of 16 in the EU. The Services are not intended for children, defined as under 13 years of age in the United States and Canada, and under 16 years of age in the European Union, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child, please contact us immediately at: [email protected] – Attention: Data Protection and Compliance Officer.
3. Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We collect information from and about users of our Games, Apps and Services: (i) directly from you when you provide it to us; and (ii) automatically when you use the Services.
3.1 Information You Provide to Us. When you access or use the Services, we may ask you to provide personally identifiable information, such as name, physical address, postal address, email address, telephone number, location data, or any other information we might collect that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law (“Personal Information“). This information may include: (i) information you provide by filling in forms on the Services when you register, request certain information, or report a problem with Services; (ii) records and copies of our correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us; (iii) your responses to surveys; (iv) details on transactions you carry out through the Services.
3.2 Information Collected Automatically and Tracking. When you access or use the Services, we may automatically collect: (i) usage details (including traffic data, location data, communication data and the resources you access and use through the Services); (ii) device information (including IP address, operating system, browser type, hardware ID, network information; and (iii) location information (including real-time information about the location of your device). If you do not want us to collect this information do not access or use the Services. To turn off these settings on mobile devices, here is some information that should be helpful, although we are not responsible for the accuracy of this third-party information. iOS devices, follow these steps: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207092 To turn off these settings on Android devices, follow these steps: https://support.google.com/pixelphone/answer/3467281
3.3 Information Collection Technologies. The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include cookies (or mobile cookies) or web beacons. Cookies are small files sent to and stored on the computer or device you use to access or use our Services. Cookies may be used to monitor use of our Services, customize content specific to your interests, ensure that you do not see the same advertisements repeatedly and also prevent fraud. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your computer or device. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain portions of Services.
3.4 Third-Party Information Collection. When you access or use the Services, or access their content, certain third parties, such as advertisers, analytics companies (e.g. Google Analytics), your hardware information, MAC Address, IP Address or your mobile service provider may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you, your computer or your device. The information these third parties collect may be associated with your personal information or your online or mobile activities over time and across different websites, apps and other online services websites. Such third parties may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
4. How We Use Your Information. We use information that we collect about you or that you consent to providing to us, including any personal information, to: (i) provide you with the Services and content, and any other information, products or services that you request from us; (ii) fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, such as facilitating interactions with third parties; (iii) give you notices about your account and any subscriptions, including expiration and renewal notices; (iv) carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; and (v) notify you when updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide through the App and Services. The usage information we collect helps us improve our Services and deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, customize our App and Services according to your individual interests, speed up your searches, and recognize you when you use the Services.
5. Disclosure of Your Information. We may disclose aggregated information about our users. Also, we may disclose your personal information to: (i) our subsidiaries and affiliates; (ii) contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are contractually bound to keep your personal information confidential and only use it for purposes for which we disclose it to them; (iii) to a buyer or other successor to all or substantially all of our assets, or to the assets of any division related hereto, through merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer; (iv) to comply with any court order, law or legal process; (v) to enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; or (vi) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of our customers or others.
7. Your California Privacy Rights. Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who use our Services may request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send us an email at [email protected] or write us at: Gameprism, LLC, ATTN: Privacy Department 340 S LEMON AVE #2770, CA 91789
8. Your European Privacy Rights Under GDPR and GDPR Compliance. If you are a citizen of the EU, we understand the data protection regulations and are focused on full compliance with GDPR.
In compliance with the European General Data Protection Act, you have the right to inspect data we keep related to you. Should you want to inspect the data related to your account, please send a request to: [email protected] or write us at Gameprism, LLC, ATTN: Privacy Department 340 S LEMON AVE #2770, CA 91789. You also have the right to be forgotten, so you may request all of your data be removed from our servers. Please note that if you exercise your right to be forgotten, we will no longer be able to aid in any recovery of any accounts, purchases, or data after such a request. If you feel we have made a mistake, or need to correct anything related to our handling of your data, please contact us at: [email protected] – Attention: Data Protection and Compliance Officer, and we will address the concern immediately.
9. Data Security. We implement measures designed to protect your personal information from accidental loss or unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. We urge you to protect your user information and password and to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Services, which may be viewed by other users of the Services. Unfortunately, transmitting information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information when transmitted through our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk, and we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide. Should we become aware of any data breach involving your data, we will notify you immediately.